Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I hope she kept the receipt

Kate Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8 just shot a talk show pilot.
Now, put that gun down...you don't HAVE to WATCH it.

About possibly getting her own talk show, she said, "I've been given the gift of gab, so why not use it?"
Not only do I hope she kept the receipt, but I'd hate to be the "regiftee."

Before she made that statement, here are some other phrases that Kate tried out first...

"I've been given the gift of grab, so why not misuse it?"

"I've been given the gift of flab, so why not use it?"

"I've been given the gift of scab, so why not use it?"

"I've been given the gift of crabs, so why not use it?"

"I've been given the gift of rehab, so why not abuse it?"

"I've been given the gift of stab, so why not use it?"

"I've been given the swift jab, so why not use it?"

"I've been given a lift by cabs, so why not use it?"

"I've been driven miffed and stabbed, so why not excuse it?"

"I've been driven from thrift and drab, so why not choose it?"

"I've been set adrift on memory bliss of you" (Holla PM Dawn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment